Confirmation Emails may not reach you due to a limitation imposed by Amazon EC2. I am currently working on getting the limitation lifted. Until then I will manually activate pending accounts. Please check back within 24 hours. I will activate accounts by end of next day or earlier until the situation is fixed. Thank you!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I completely remove all Handyprint and AirPrint files?
11-05-2012, 12:25 PM
How do I completely remove all Handyprint and AirPrint files?
Hi

Thanks for the application although it's not working as expected with computer.

Please advise me on how to remove any/all files associated with HandyPrint/AirPrint.

Thank You
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2012, 12:26 AM
RE: How do I completely remove all Handyprint and AirPrint files?
Turn off the application and then simply right click on the PrefPane Icon and select remove. If this is the old non prefpane version drag the icon in the transcan ;-)
11-06-2012, 04:22 AM
Thank You

MBP is working extremely slow, internet wise and I'm trying to troubleshoot to figure out what happened. I just upgraded to a new SSD and things are working slower.

What could be slowing down my internet as far as opening new browsers pages etc.?

Thank You
11-06-2012, 06:30 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 06:31 AM by admin.)
(11-06-2012 04:22 AM)Remove_HandyPrint Wrote:  Thank You

MBP is working extremely slow, internet wise and I'm trying to troubleshoot to figure out what happened. I just upgraded to a new SSD and things are working slower.

What could be slowing down my internet as far as opening new browsers pages etc.?

Thank You

Really don't know. Have you tried creating a new user account, logging out of the one you use and see if the new user account is behaving faster? Might be something with the account you currently use and not the over all system. Just guessing here.

You could also run Activity Monitor and see which process is taxing the CPU.
11-06-2012, 06:55 AM
Really don't know. Have you tried creating a new user account, logging out of the one you use and see if the new user account is behaving faster? Might be something with the account you currently use and not the over all system. Just guessing here.

You could also run Activity Monitor and see which process is taxing the CPU.
[/quote]

Which account are you referring to?

I tried looking through AM and honestly wasn't sure if there was an apparent virus and/or running programs I didn't need.

Can I email you a screen shot of my AM?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks Again
11-06-2012, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 12:44 PM by admin.)
Well I am talking of adding a new user on your Mac and using that user account instead of yours. This is probably more an an Apple Genius question at this point.

Regarding AM was the CPU particularly high, like 100% all the time? Mac don't have such virus that would cause what you describe. I would be more inclined to think it is related to the new SSD.
11-06-2012, 07:14 PM
Thanks for the suggestions.

I just purchased a brand new SSD 512 Crucial as well replacing my Sandisk Extreme 240 and what a disappointment and certainly not an upgrade.

Feel free to add anything else you think could be useful.

Thanks Again